Robinson Engineering’s dedicated Water Distribution team has been planning and designing water distribution systems in the Chicago Southland for over 60 years. Our design engineers have experience in all facets of water distribution, having designed more water reservoirs, pumping stations and elevated tanks than any other engineering firm in the Chicago Southland region.
Robinson utilizes sophisticated water analysis programs to generate computer models for its client communities to analyze the effects of various improvements on their water systems. We utilize these tools for master planning of municipal water systems to simulate future demands on the system. We are experienced in the design of all types of water distribution facilities, including Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems.
Our wide range of capabilities includes design and construction engineering services for:
- Water Pumping Stations
- Well and Well House Systems
- Water Treatment/Iron Removal Systems
- Elevated Water Tanks
- Ground Storage Reservoirs
- Distribution and Supply Systems
- Computer Controlled Water System Operations
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition Systems
- Variable Frequency Drive Installations