Robinson Engineering has more than 40 specialists in land and landfill management surveying, construction staking and layout, construction observation and associated services. Our field crews use state-of-the-art data collection and downloading survey equipment, as well as satellite-based GPS equipment.
We provide field staking through the use of coordinate system programming for fast and precise layout. Our project construction services range from providing full-time inspection on federal aid urban projects to periodic site observations for meeting requirements.
Robinson’s trained technicians are experienced in all aspects of construction services, including roadways, sewer/water lines, lighting, traffic signals, parking lots and building layouts.
Additional related services we provide include:
- community development plan reviews and construction inspection
- computer aided drafting and design (CADD)
- construction management and inspection
- environmental assessment studies
- golf course community development